Dream Smile Combo
Dream Smile Combo
- We have a solution that is all gains, & zero pains
- No teeth sensitivity after whitening
- You can now brighten your teeth up to 5 shades in 14 days
- No mess. No stress. Just clean teeth
Additional 10% OFF | Use Code : ORALHEALTH
How to use Teeth Whitening Powder
A safe and effective solution for teeth whitening!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Dream Smile Combo helps remove the yellow layer of plaque on the teeth by cutting through it with its powerful ingredients.
The teeth whitening powder is formulated with sodium bicarbonate, diatomaceous earth and 3 types of mint that remove stains and enhances natural tooth colour.
The Dream Smile Combo also aids the following:
- Effectively promotes oral metabolism, improves oral immunity
- Nourishes gums, prevents receding gums, prolongs teeth life
- Completely kills oral inflammation and suppresses bleeding gums
- Prevention and treatment of oral ulcers
It is advisable to use the teeth whitening powder 3 to 4 times a week and Dream White toothpaste daily twice in a day.
- Apply pea sized amount of toothpaste on wet bristles.
- Dip the brush in the teeth whitening powder.
- Brush gently for 2 minutes.
Even though it can be used without the toothpaste, we recommend using it with it
How much teeth whitening powder should I apply at once?
For best results, one dip of the toothpaste applied in the teeth whitening powder is enough. You do not need to do multiple dips.
Sodium Bicarbonate is effective at breaking up plaque formation and reducing plaque acidity. After you eat and drink, sugars that remain trapped in your teeth react with bacteria in your mouth to produce acid. Once the acid drops below a critical pH level (the measure of acidity of a solution), it eats away at enamel and dentin to cause tooth decay. Sodium bicarbonate raises the pH level in your mouth and creates an alkaline environment that stops the formation of cavities
We have added aloevera as it has anti inflammatory and anti microbial properties that helps to relieve inflammation from gum diseases.