It’s 2022. A year that a lot of people have been looking forward to.
Haven’t we all been very fortunate to start the year with a weekend? Not making anything of it and praying for all of us to have one of our best years yet.
It would have been a little challenging to start with your resolutions on the 1st so maybe some of us shifted the start to the 3rd (Scary Mondays)
Today we will share our planned resolutions with you all. You can either take some inspiration, pick up a few things or outright dismiss this. The idea always is to take this idea of newness and fill our heads with the mad energy that comes with anything new.
- Journal my personal thoughts at least once every 15 days. The plan is to have a disappearing journal where I jot everything down, feel good and make it all go away.
- I strongly want to not use my phone 15 minutes before I go to bed. I have tried this in the past and the effect on sleep quality is phenomenal.
- I got a root canal this year so I intend to be consistent with flossing before sleeping every night.
- Learn how to build a business. It’s been a learning curve to start something and now is the time that I learn how to grow it.
- Read a lot more, probably a book per month. Super excited to read quite a few autobiographies.
- Go for a run, at least 5 days a week, and hopefully, participate in a marathon.
- Important that I take a little less stress and be more patient towards people & outcomes.
- This year, I want to practice expressing gratitude more often. In fact, I’ve bought a gratitude journal to pen down my thankfulness every night.
- I also want to cook and eat healthier and more diverse foods. After all, variety is the spice of life. Thus, I want to try and cook a never-tried dish every week.
- I tend to get very hard on myself and so, this year, I want to go easy. Love myself, invest in my health - both physical and mental and say goodbye to everything and everyone that brings toxicity.
- A little ambitious but I want to take out some time every month to volunteer at an NGO or start something of my own, where I am able to help someone live a better life.
- Before going to bed every day, devote 1 hour to expanding my knowledge. It could be through reading a book or listening to a podcast.
- Devote at least half an hour daily to the body- be it through a home workout or through a morning walk.
- Try out a new dish every week from a new restaurant. However, I wonder to what extent Covid-19 will allow me to do this in the coming months.
- Stretch myself more by taking new initiatives particularly at work and also in my personal life.
This is what we plan to pick up during this new circle that our planet will take around the sun. Hopefully, you found something useful to pick up or maybe just something you can follow up with us on whenever we get a chance to speak.
Wishing you all a happy and rocking 2022!